Wednesday 13 January 2010

Maiden runs

I guess one of the advantages of having a layout is the ability to host friends models for a run on South Coast Rail.

So although I don’t model the modern era I know that if a train of container wagons gets a run on the layout, at the end of the day it will be packed up and gone home with the owner. Not that I have anything against container trains I prefer the variety of the older trains with their greater selection of wagon types.

Although I don’t possess a 38 class, South Coast Rail has been the test bed for models 3801 and also 3827, both resplendent in green.

Today was 3827’s turn and apart from the vibration noise in the tender performed quite well.

Here is a selection of shots of 3827 on her maiden run on SCR.

Jan9

Jan8

Jan7

No comments:

Post a Comment