Monday 4 July 2022

Picture that

 It has been a few weeks since I have posted, but there hasn't been anything done worth reporting on at the moment. Winter is here in Sydney and with another rain pattern happening it is not too welcoming down the shed.

Every now and then I will go to the shed sometimes just to get some tools to use around the house and inevitably I will look around the layout for the next project. One thing I like to do is source out some photo locations. Until new sections get finished on the layout, it will be the usual hack spots for photos.

So here are a few shots I have taken lately. Don't worry the scenery is slowly creeping down towards the river bank on the left hand side.

 


 









More next time

5 comments:

  1. Those photos really look good, Bob. And the neighborhood's gardens really set the scene. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Bob, I like the low shots the most.
    Regards,
    Ray P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scenery is stunning, Bob. A couple of the photos look like they are the real thing.

    ReplyDelete