Thursday 11 June 2020

I Failed

I stated on the last post that I would try and get another update published before the end of May. The operative word was 'may' but I didn't get around to it.
Must admit the railway hasn't had much attention paid to it in the last few months but the intention is always there when I go in the shed for a spanner or something else and I look around and start getting interested in the next project or how I will tackle a certain scene.
I intend to get the bridge done soon as possible. It is bad timing that I have some renovations taking place on the home at the moment and with interior and exterior painting and organising things, time down the shed is not available.
So the best I can do at the moment is to publish some random shots around the sceniced sections of the layout. Hope this will do for the moment.












No comments:

Post a Comment