Friday 19 August 2016

One Last bit....

I hope you all didn't find the last blog entry of the Victorian trip too long or boring, but it was good to get it out there. When the Snow train was leaving Southern Cross on the Sunday night I remembered that the camera had an ability to take videos like most can these days. I have another Sony video camera I use specifically for videos.
I have uploaded the short departure clip that was very nostalgic at the time, something that can't be replicated in Sydney until someone sorts out the issues with 3801 and 3830. (How many years now have they been out of service?) 
Anyway here is the short clip.

1 comment:

  1. Always enjoy your posts and your witticisms Bob. Hearing those whistles just reminds one of the comfort those sounds must have given to all those in remote locations in times past and outside of civilization that many of our unsung settlers truly must have yearned for.

    ReplyDelete