Saturday 25 April 2009

My Philosophy for SCR

Today I decided to take some shots of the layout. Many were taken but few were chosen.
My philosophy has been to go around the layout with what I call the first sweep and get most of the scenery in place but not necessarly highly detailed. This will come when I go around the second time. Before this happens I will start on some of the structures that need to be built such as a coal stage (based on Armidale), a turntable, roundhouse, barracks and a station building probably based on Queanbeyan.
If I had worked in one area and fully detailed that section before around the layout, then there would still be many bare areas left to do.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice Bob, I will have to get across to see your layout. An excellent rendition of Illawarra scenery, you're braver then me.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete